Thursday, March 17, 2011

Top 10 Beginning Photography Tips



















I am an new aspiring photographer, a dreamer that someday I'll be as good a those man behind a very good picture. I wanted to have a photography lesson but the hectic schedule at my work hindrances me. As for now, all I am doing is to read lessons from the internet. Learn the basics, learn the fundamentals and everything a photographer must have to know. Here I will share to you the 10 beginning photography tips. I am sharing this to all the aspiring photographers so that we could exchange our knowledge's and help each other. Hope it may help us.
The following guidelines are intended to help novice, non-artistic, and/or non-technical picture-takers immediately improve their photography.
If you would like to:
  • Bring home much more pleasing memories from your travels;
  • Make more artistic portraits of your family, pets, or friends;
  • Be satisfied and excited instead of disappointed every time you look at your photos; or
  • Simply enjoy the process of making pictures more;
Then read, study, and implement these simple guidelines.

Move in Closer









Be Quick









Compose With Care
  








Be Selective







Focus On Your Subject







Experiment In Time









Look At The Light









Watch The Weather









Keep It Simple







Be Bold







Hope it helps us!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment